Some of us may go through life without ever having to organise, or be involved in the organisation of a funeral. However, if the time comes when you are faced with having to organise a funeral, we are here to guide you through every step of the way.
We believe it is important that you know what it is exactly that you can expect from us, and the services that are available to you, should you choose us to assist and guide you through the funeral arrangements of your loved ones. We are mindful that when people chose us, we are in a privileged position to look after your loved one's final journey.
Below is a list of some of the services we facilitate at Egans. Also please note, we have other services available to our clients which can be accessed by hovering over this pages tab - 'Our Services'.
- We can make all arrangements on your behalf to the church, crematorium or place of worship.
- Removal of the deceased's remains, be it from nursing home, residence or hospital.
- All arrangements of death notices across national or local newspaper, local radio and RIP.ie.
- Embalming and preparation of the deceased from a member (and also past president) of The British Institute of Embalmers.
- We offer a wide range of the highest quality coffins, caskets and urns which our funeral directors will carefully guide and advise you through (For more information please click here).
- Organisation of the re-opening of current family plots or the procurement of a new grave.
- We can make arrangements for the purchase and erection of headstones and grave surrounds.
- We can make arrangements for all personalised memorial stationery.
- We provide personalised condolence books (which can be duplicated for other family members).
- Flowers can be arranged on the family's behalf (More information can be found here).
- Arrangements for both religious and non-religious ceremonies.
- Help with the arrangement of a soloist or organist for the funeral service.
- Arrangements of the deceased's remains at the wake home (for more information on The Irish Wake, please click here).
- We offer a pre-funeral planning service (More information can be found by clicking here).
- We offer repatriation services (More information can be found by clicking here).
If you have any queries about any funeral arrangements, be they big or small, please do not hesitate in contacting us . We are here to help. Always.